Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.
~ John Muir
Camp Souldust 2017 has ended, and registration for 2018 will open in July 2017.
For a full rundown of the Camp Souldust experience,
visit the event website at camp.souldust.com
Imagine yourself on a floating dock in the middle of a lake looking up at the sky as dusk fades away to reveal the stars. You’re tired…but a good kind of tired, where you have expended energy refreshing your soul with laughter, physical movement, new friends and a deeper understanding of your own personal magic. Welcome to Camp Souldust.
Making space for joy
Camp Souldust is where the simplicity of the summer camp meets a world of soulful exploration. You’ll become part of a tribe of vibrant, glorious, curious souls united in an analog, magic-infused experience complete with cabins, camp counselors and s’mores. We’ll make space to help you unearth your soul’s calling right under the forest canopy.
A world apart, close to home
Camp Souldust is held at a comfortable, authentic, and rustic summer camp tucked into the woods on the shores of the Puget Sound, just an hour from Seattle. Our 4 day, 3 night camp will combine the abandoned joy of traditional summer camp goodness with exploration of subjects like chakras, spiritual yoga, breathwork, animal totems and so much more.
Connection. Sacred Art. Yoga. Rituals. Deep Conversation. Self-Love.
Journaling. Meditation. Candlelight. Starlight.
and… Belly Laughs. Campfires. Hiking. 20 Pieces of Flair. Archery. Friendly Competition.
Summer camp + soul work = magic.
Your registration for Camp Souldust includes…
- Shared cabin accommodations* for three nights, with a rock star counselor + a host of your new best friends
- Delicious meals + snacks every day (9 meals total), served in a traditional camp dining hall
- A delightful camp care package, with goodies both practical and magical
- Daily yoga or movement practice on our three mornings together – movement sessions will be accessible for all levels
- Inspirational all-camp keynotes from cool people doing transformative work
- Up to 7 expert workshops with Souldust guides and guest teachers (2-3 sessions per day), on subjects both playful and soulful. Workshops may include intuitive arts and crafts, chakras, animal totems, yoga for anxiety, elemental medicine, dreamwork and more, mixed in with traditional camp activities such as canoes, archery, climbing wall, ropes courses, nature walks… the list goes on. Note: These are examples only, lineup is still being finalized. Some workshops may have materials fees.
- Daily evening campfire gatherings with the entire Camp posse, filled with laughter and connection. And possibly s’mores, skits, and songs.
- Full run of Camp Colman amenities – we have it to ourselves all weekend – including trails, beach, canoes & rowboats, and more.
- Access to optional private sessions with energy healers, card readers, astrologists, yoga teachers, and more (additional fees apply).
- A priceless opportunity for connection and relaxation with Mama Earth, other beautiful humans and, most importantly, yourself.
- Transportation to Camp not included. Campers encouraged to ride share where possible, due to limited parking + being kind to the Earth.
*Full Disclosure: This is a “real” rustic camp adventure, bunk beds and all. (Although no worries, there are real bathrooms.) Slumber party! For even more details about the Camp Souldust experience, visit the event website at camp.souldust.com.
Ready to come out and play? Here’s what you need to know…
Price. Space is limited and pricing is in tiers – in other words, the earlier you sign up, the better your price of entry! Full price registration is $700, get more than 20% off ($555) if you are one of the first 55 campers to register, or over 10% off if you are in the next, second round of 55 campers ($625).
Deposits and Payment Plans. PAYMENT PLAN AVAILABLE. We have closed the $100 deposit advance deposit option, but it is still as easy as ever to get to Camp through the optional payment plan. Sign up now with a 25% deposit (about $155 or $175) and pay the balance in three equal 25% payments.
Start and Finish Times. We begin after dinner on Friday, around 6 PM. Check in as early as 3 PM to give yourself time to wander the beach or woods, or simply chill on the dock. We wrap up after lunch on Monday. Early departures on Sunday are OK (we will be very sad and hope you can stay), but you will miss one round of workshops + closing ceremony. Sorry, no discounted rates for early departures.
Who Can Come? Registration is open to adults of any gender, over the age of 18. The camp is located on a forest hillside so its accessibility is limited; we recommend taking that into consideration if you have any physical limitations. Please also note that smoking, alcohol and drugs are not permitted on the Camp Colman property.
Cabin Assignments. Cabins are same-sex, so if you register with your opposite sex partner, you will be in separate cabins. If you are registering to be in a specific counselor’s cabin, or registering with friends, you can specify that at registration or send us an email. Otherwise you will be assigned an awesome cabin and will have a host of delightful new friends by the end of the weekend!
Activity Registration. We are still finalizing the lineup of teachers for the Camp workshops. Once that is complete, you will receive notification that registration is open so you can sign up for your preferred workshops!
Cancellation. Please note that all registrations are final and non-refundable, due to the complexity of the event. This includes registrations made using the deposit option. The registration is transferable — in the event of an unexpected conflict, you can transfer your registration to another camper. In other words, please be sure when you sign up!
More Questions? See our Frequently Asked Questions. Additional logistic details will be sent out as we get closer to our adventure together, but please feel free to email us with questions.
Camp Souldust: Spring 2017
$555.00 – $700.00
Summer camp + soul work = magic.