Address to be provided
The May 21 workshop is sold out and closed for registration.
Check back soon for new collage workshops to be scheduled this summer!
The Intuitive Collage workshop teaches you a creative, soul-stirring approach to connecting with your inner voice.
You’ve done a typical vision board right? Created a collage to represent your goals and dreams you want to achieve. 2017 resolutions! The dream house! The juicy relationship with Ryan Gosling’s doppelganger! Or Ryan Gosling. The images of Greek island life, with your gorgeous yoga-toned body in a bikini! Surrounded by inspirational words and quotes? Yes? Me too. It can be a powerful manifestation tool. But that’s not what we’re doing.
Whether or not you’ve experienced a vision board, we will spend the day turning them inside out – rather than intentionally focusing on images of whatever goals or aspirations you might want to manifest, you will learn how to tap into your instinct and uncover what your soul truly craves, what stories are needing to be told, what parts of you need to be seen. These techniques can help you deepen understanding of yourself, leading to a richer life. Be prepared for surprises as your collages emerge from within!
This workshop covers the intuitive collage basics taught in our introductory 3-hour Soulful Vision Boards workshop, and then goes deeper into understanding the hidden language and symbolism we all carry within, on both an individual and collective ancestral level. It also teaches multiple practices for using collage to go more deeply within yourself for answers and insights.
In this workshop, we will…
- Learn the difference between a traditional vision board and intuitive collage
- Develop techniques for tapping into your instinctive self through collage practices
- Complete multiple guided intuitive collages, where we exercise these fundamentals
- Practice interpreting your creation, to learn what’s simmering in your subconscious
- Dive more deeply into the symbolic languages of color, shape, animals and more
- Understand principles of pattern, repetition and placement, and how they inform the collage message
- Learn to trust your instinct in creating and interpreting these soul stories
- Experiment with using the techniques as a daily practice to gain quick insight or relief
All participants will leave with multiple completed collages + the start of an intuitive collage journal.
Collage surfaces, including a Souldust mini journal, will be provided in addition to magazines, scissors and adhesives. Feel free to bring additional magazines or other visual material to collage for yourself or for sharing.
Your registration also includes lunch + coffee/tea/water.
No artistic talent or experience required, just a willingness to explore and play! In fact, it’s important to understand that this is NOT a fine art workshop, instead it is about learning a surprisingly easy, fun and creative tool for connecting with your innate wisdom.
This workshop is limited to 10 participants. Please note the Bremerton workshop is held at a private residence with dogs (that will be outside), so choose a different date/location if you are allergic or have a fear of dogs.